We are the South Florida Social Geek Community.
We are geeks with social skills and YES, we do exist.
We stretch from Miami-Dade, through Broward, to Palm Beach.
- Do your interests differ from the norm?
- Think you’ll go deaf from the loud club music? Not that much of a drinker, but enjoy a few from time-to-time? How about an open mic night, Karaoke, or a piano bar?
- Early technology adopter? We’re the people you can brag to.
- Know a local artist or performer? We support the local scene.
- No one gets your movie and TV references? We will.
- Want to know what’s on our DVR Season Pass list? We can list it by memory.
- DVD collection been replaced by a home media server? Host an event to show it off.
- Like going to midnight movies on opening night? Just say the word and we’ll join you.
- Can’t get that showtune/song out of your head, or just can’t remember the lyrics? Just hum a few notes and we’ll do the rest.
- Art museums? We may, or may not, know the history behind the piece, but we can appreciate what we see.
- Curious how things work? Off to the Museum of Science and Discovery.
- Don’t like to dance? How about Dance Dance Revolution at Dave and Busters?
- Want to learn to dance? We’ll get you lessons.
- Miss the 80s? Two words: LASER TAG
- Don’t know which wine goes with which dish? We can help with wine pairings.
- Got a competitive streak? Break out the board games.
- Role-playing? Hookups? Gamer? Try somewhere else.
If you fall into any of those categories, then you just might be a Geek with Social Skills.